Thursday, April 11, 2013

Failing at Blogging

So, I haven't posted in quite some time.  A LONG time.  Work gets in the way.  And then there are my friends, Junior League, my husband, my doggies and kitty. Yard work, house work, working out. 

Next weekend the husb'd and I are heading to the Desert to go to Coachella.  I should have some AWESOME stories after that!

Until then, my current obsessions that have kept me away are: Nashville, The Vampire Diaries, Game of Thrones, Jillian Michaels' fitness DVDs., Zumba at the gym, planning a community garden for a Junior League project, lawsuits and clients, The Voice, increasing my go to recipes for din din.  Oh, and reading all kinds of amazing blogs and wishing I was working on my own!

3 comments:

  1. Girl I have been wondering where you went! Glad to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog today to say hello:) It was so great to hear from you!! xoxo Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope coachella was a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete